CLINICS NOW AVAILABLE
Aged 40 – 74?
Find out about our
FREE NHS Health Check
Even if you’re feeling well, it’s worth having your NHS Health Check - we can then work with you to keep you healthy.
Helping you prevent
- Heart disease
- Kidney Disease
- If you are between 40 and 74, you’ll be offered a free NHS Health Check once every five years
- The check will assess your risk of some of the biggest causes of early death in England such as heart attack and stroke
- These conditions can often be prevented, even if you have a family history of them
- It only takes 30 minutes and involves a few questions and measurements, including a simple blood test to check your cholesterol
- After the check you will receive free personalised advice to help you stay healthy
Ways to book
- Install the NHS app (available for IOS & Android) on your smartphone/tablet
- Visit https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/
- Call us on 01288 352133 or 01409 253692
- Call in at the surgery and book at reception
Please be aware that we are only able to hold these at Stratton and Holsworthy sites. Hatherleigh patients may be booked in at Holsworthy.
NHS health check patient leaflet