If you have your on-line login details you will be able to book GP appointments (not nurses), request repeat medications and access brief medical details: vaccinations, sensitivities and allergies and medications taken over the last year, for example. In the majority of cases you will be able to see blood test results. If you are unable to do this you may have to upgrade your Systm1 on-line access. Please contact us if you experience any difficulties.
Please remember you can only access your own information.
If you are a parent of a child or children under 11 you will be able to have your records linked when you have filled out the Proxy Access Application form. Once your child reaches 11 they can either manage their own account or can give permission for a parent to have continued proxy access. At 16 proxy access will only be given for medical capacity reasons.
If you wish to have proxy access to another person's record for other reasons please ask at reception for a Proxy Access Application form.
We take patient confidentiality very seriously so this does not happen automatically and consent checks will have to be carried out before proxy access is approved or refused.
Although we do not accept prescription requests over the phone, patients are able to request repeat prescriptions:
- In writing, posted to the surgery or dropped into the box outside the surgery.
- In person, by handing the repeat slip in at your local chemist.
- In person, by handing the repeat prescription slip in at reception.
- By email, by sending your request to email@example.com (Stratton patients) or D-CCG.HolsworthyMC-Prescriptions@nhs.net (Holsworthy and Hatherleigh patients)
- Online, by registering for online access
These emails are checked regularly, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) 8am to 6pm.
TO ORDER MEDICATIONS ON-LINE & BOOK APPOINTMENTS - all patients - go to: