Repeat prescriptions, appointments information and brief medical information (such as allergies, vaccinations etc.) can be requested, accessed and viewed by using our online systems.
TO ORDER PRESCRIPTIONS
FOR STRATTON & HOLSWORTHY PATIENTS: Click here to order prescriptions.
Stratton patients are no longer able to order through Patient Access.
To get your user name and passwords for either service please call in person at reception. Stratton patients are unable to do this until after 16th July 2018. ID will be required to verify your details. We are unable to give your on-line details to another person unless requested in advance in writing.
Please remember it takes at least 48 hours to process prescriptions and then they need to be made up by your nominated pharmacy. Please order in plenty of time as last-minute requests are very difficult to accommodate.
Parents may link their children's records (if under 11) to their own. This does not happen automatically so please ask when registering for on-line access as paperwork may need to be completed.
Due to clinical governance requirements Stratton Medical Centre will no longer be able to take requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone with effect from 30th June 2018.
Patients are now able to request repeat prescriptions:
- In writing, posted to the surgery or dropped into the box outside the surgery.
- In person, by handing the repeat slip in at your local chemist.
- In person, by handing the repeat prescription slip in at reception.
- By email, by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online, by registering for online access (Please remember we will be able to register you for online access after the 16/07/18.)
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
FOR STRATTON & HOLSWORTHY PATIENTS: Click here to book an appointment
If there is nothing available on screen to book this may mean that appointments have already been taken. Please call your usual surgery to be advised and booked.