This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.




If you are a visitor to the area, a student returning home for a holiday period, or someone working nearby and find that you need treatment urgently for illness or injury then you may be able to register with the practice as a TEMPORARY RESIDENT. This will allow you access to GP services for up to 15 days or up to three months in some circumstances.


People who are unwell should be advised to call the medical centre as soon as they feel they may need to be seen, with details of their home address, telephone number and normal GP practice as well as their current, temporary address and any mobile number. They will be asked to provide two forms of identification (if possible) and attend the surgery at least 10 minutes prior to their appointment to get all details confirmed and registered. 

Visitors living overseas who have a British Passport and are planning to stay in the UK for more than three months are entitled to free NHS treatment and care. If staying less than three months, private fees may apply. Please ask at reception if you wish to be advised.


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website