HOLSWORTHY MEDICAL CENTRE
Administration Assistant Apprentice
We have an opportunity for an Apprentice to join us at Holsworthy Medical Centre to work with the medical secretaries helping out with administrative tasks and working up to medical secretary duties. The successful candidate will study towards an NVQ3 in Business Administration through Exeter College.
This position is a very varied role with the following duties:
- Working with Patient Services Advisors building a base knowledge and getting used to speaking to patients in various situations
- Moving to medical secretaries office - scanning in documents helping with the administration in the team; contacting patients to make appointments requested by their doctor; dealing with incoming and outgoing paper patient records
To apply please following the link below:
Please apply by 31st August 2019
RUBY COUNTRY MEDICAL GROUP
Caretaker, Cleaning Supervisor
We have an opportunity for someone to join our team as a Caretaker, Cleaning Supervisor who will maintain, oversee and direct the cleaning of premises at our three sites; Holsworthy, Stratton and Hatherleigh. This role will include overseeing the current teams of cleaning staff, interior and exterior maintenance, with some gardening work also being required.
The position will be 30 hours a week.
The position’s requirements include:
- A current, valid driving licence
- Previous experience of NHS premises and security would be preferred
We offer an impressive benefits package including:
- Optional access to the NHS Pension Scheme
- Training development opportunities
Please send your application letter/cover letter and CV to: Zoe Short, HR Administrator, Ruby Country Medical Group, Holsworthy Medical Centre, Dobles Lane, Holsworthy, EX22 6GH
Please apply by the 12th August 2019.